We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Conection issues (high ms)

Options
Bruno229J
Bruno229J Applicant Posts: 3

Playstation4 and Playstation 5

recently i had high ms since the 7.0.0 before that i was playing at 70-89 and now i’m playing on 110-130, and recently checked my conection and is only Dead by Daylight, i hope a solution, thanks

4 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum.

Comments

• Mitsui
    Mitsui Member Posts: 74
    Options

when will they fix the servers?

• Nebula
    Nebula Member Posts: 1,392
    Options

I believe this is a platform wide issue. Servers have been extremely jank since the event launched

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 334
    Options

This has to be a bug. Everyone regardless of platform is having these server issues. Also how in the hell can console players fix this? Unlike PC players who can check moving parts consoles aren't able to. If it helps I play on the Switch and normally around 80 been constantly over 100 and sometimes according to the ping screen others in my team are also.