Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Inputs not working when loading in

Nebula
Nebula Member Posts: 1,396

Xbox Series X - Can pause game but can’t move or do any inputs upon loading in.

I think this has to do with the controller disconnecting in either queue or in game lobby. This has happened to my friend and me as well now. Can disconnect from match but cannot do anything in the game itself.

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This bug has already been reported and currently under review.

Comments

• Nebula
    Nebula Member Posts: 1,396

Reconnecting the controller also does not fix this issue

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

This should be listed as a bug as the controller works in the menus but not in the game:

You can replicate this on Steam and Epic by "knocking" the cable before the game starts so the light briefly goes off (PS4 controller). When the light comes on your controller will be working. But when the game starts you will be unable to move. Quit the game and the controller will be working again. Start another game (using the controller) and you will again be unable to move. This persists until you restart the game.