The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Devs or mods. Can I be the new moderator for DBD Steam Discussions?

Seeing as you guys have moved. It would be nice to see some mods look after the Steam one as I notice some can't be bothered to move or dislike the new layout.

What about it?

Comments

• Cookieman9000
    Cookieman9000 Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2018

Sorry for the double post but don't see how I could edit my top post.

So, yes. Would it be possible if I could become new mod for Steam?

Username: Lodreus.

• Ryuti
    Ryuti Member Posts: 19

The entire team moved over with the launch of the new forums. Although not everyone has set up their profile. It'll take a few days for everyone to get used to the change.

At the time however, I don't think BHVR is looking for new moderators.

• Cookieman9000

Thanks for the reply.

That's a shame as it may be unfair to others who are comfortable with the layout that Steam offers and dislike this one. I mean surely. Someone has to keep that forum in check? Someone mentioned a good point regarding splitting the community. Devs won't split the player base in DBD but they can split the community. I know it isn't a big deal but kinda odd to be making a new forum at this time.

Plus one of the good reason with Steam is the app as personally, I like to check the forums once in a while, and it's handy to see that green counter by notifications.

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250

While your intentions are good, your execution seems a little lacking ;p

Hang around a while. I'm sure you'll hear if they're interested in having more volunteers step up^^

• Cookieman9000

@ZiNc said:
    While your intentions are good, your execution seems a little lacking ;p

Hang around a while. I'm sure you'll hear if they're interested in having more volunteers step up^^

Execution huh? I didn't know I was applying for a job. Is there somewhere I should submit my CV? Jk of course. Well, it was a quick post as I wanted to get a quick response.

Hopefully, things work out here.

This discussion has been closed.