We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Killer adept achievements and motion sickness

Hello,

If I play this game as killer without maxed out Shadowborn perk, I get nauseous within a couple minutes of play. Because I need Shadowborn, I am locked out of adept achievements on all killers but Wraith.

My suggestion is to make Shadowborn not count against adept achievements - so you can have the 3 perks made for that killer + Shadowborn and still get the achievement.

I know some people may be against it, but to me it's like how there was a perk being used by deaf people and you guys added in a visual terror radius indicator so they wouldn't have to waste a perk slot for accessibility reasons. I feel like something should be done for players who get motion sickness as killer without Shadowborn as well. I enjoy playing killer but don't play them nearly as much as survivor while I wait for this to be addressed.

Thank you for your time.