Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Connection issues? Or a new exploit?

Slowpeach
Slowpeach Member Posts: 705
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

For the last 4 games I've had this problem where as soon as things go bad for the other side the game completely bugs out and becomes unplayable. I have video evidence here and I already submitted a report. Here it is for those who want to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpF0MnbxY5I

There was something else that was suspicious too. At that time of the night/early morning killer never has a bonus but they had 100% at that time. I decided to wait and come back a bit later and this time I play survivor as I thought maybe it was just a bunch of people who were screwing around with others and they'd get bored in a few hours. It was 100% survivor so I thought it was safe.

WRONG. Killer had lethal pursuer, pursued me from the start of the game and didn't leave me once, camped me and failed and eventually I actually managed to escape... until at the very moment of me leaving, it happened again. I do have a clip of that if people want to see but it's basically the same issue and I don't wish to report too many times. Every time it treats it as though I disconnected with matchmaking penalty and everything. I never disconnect intentionally. Ever. Problems are also extremely rare and are usually on BHVR's end.

I'm more than suspicious that something is very off. 4 games in a row? On both sides? Something is very wrong.

1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum.