Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

[Wrong text]: PC -Steam - Twisted Tailor Pants - Twisted Masquerade - italian language

etms51
etms51 Member Posts: 607

Description: When i put the mouse over this rewards "Twisted Tailor Pants" about the Twisted Masquerade event, the game shows this tooltip into italian have more wrong text (Screenshot 1) If i change into english language these descriptions are okay (Screenshot 2)

What to add in the description

Example

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : I click on the Twisted Masquerade button

Step 3 : I can see all rewards of this event and i click on the "Go to the event tome" button

Step 4 : Here i can see the questline of the event tome

Step 5: i put the mouse over this rewards "Twisted Tailor Pants", the game shows this tooltip into italian have more wrong text (Screenshot 1)

Step 6: If i change into english language these descriptions are okay (Screenshot 2)

Additional information

• Character played: Hillbilly
  • Outfit bugged: Twisted Tailor Pants - Hillbilly
  • Frequency of the issue: Always
  • Language: italian
  • Version game: v. 7.0.2
  • Platform: PC - Steam

1.a)Wrong text into italian language: "Maglia Sartoriale contorta"

English language: "Twisted Tailor Pants"

Right text: "Pantaloni Sartoriale contorta"

1.b)Wrong text into italian language: "Nonostante la qualità, la maglia si strappò al primo attacco."

English language: "Despite the quality of the work, the pants ripped with the first attack."

Right text: "Nonostante la qualità del lavoro, i pantaloni si strapparono al primo attacco."

documents to add

Image 1 =>

Image 2 =>

I hope which these translation will be fixed very soon for italian language. Because this item is not a shirt but just pants/trousers.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.