We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What action hero should enter The Fog?

Options
tristenbennett381
tristenbennett381 Member Posts: 117

If you could choose, what action hero should join the fog?

What action hero should enter The Fog? 17 votes

John Wick
17%
Guiltiitristenbennett381Huniedpoppy 3 votes
Rambo
5%
Deathslinger1of2 1 vote
Dutch Schaefer
0%
Frank Castle
5%
JdoHybrid428 1 vote
Bruce Wayne
23%
Robotfangirl67SixShotOcelotStabby_AbbyCayennepepper 4 votes
John McClane
5%
Chordyceps 1 vote
James Bond
5%
CorvusCorax86 1 vote
Dominic Toretto
0%
Indiana Jones
29%
UsernameorsomethingFridayNightPizzaTheMetalOneGensByDaylightDepressedlegion 5 votes
Beatrix Kiddo
5%
IWasLeft2Die 1 vote

Comments

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043
    Options
    James Bond

Some of them are muscular so do not really fit the way the survivors look like.

With the exception, for instance, James Bond.

The franchise has been going on for 60 years - it's high time the entity put an end to it. 😎

• DavidHypnos
    DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730
    Options

Buffy Summers so I can finally slay some killers.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    Options

None of them

• SixShotOcelot
    SixShotOcelot Member Posts: 121
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Bruce Wayne

Wait! I want to change my vote! I voted Bruce Wayne b/c I didn't see any Arnold characters... so my response was "LAME!!! no Arnorld, guess I'll just pick batboi....". Then realized, I don't know any character names of Arnold's roles. Looked up this Dutch guy and realized that's who I wanted the whole time.

If you can edit the poll, you should add the actor's name known for playing the character next to the character name for people like me.

ie: Dutch Schaefer (Arnold Schwarzenegger)