If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Hillbilly Mask Requirement

Options
CorvusCorax86
CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,057

As the second page of the event tome is available I noticed Hillbilly's upper body outfit is found in the middle. After doing the Knockout Remix challenge (6 knockdowns with randomised perks) I was able to "reach" it. However, even after clicking on it I am unable to equip it as I do not find it in Hillbilly's inventory.

Is it because the Coldwind Chainsaw Massacre is also a must to get this outfit? If the answer is affirmative, this isn't a bug. However, this I find a pretty difficult challenge. Plus, I wouldn't highlight the node itself if you reach it from another direction as it is misleading. It gives you the idea that you already own the item.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,057
    Options

I managed to pick it up just yesterday! It appears to have been a temporary bug only. The chainsaw challenge remains open so you don't need both routes done for it.