Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Pinheads camera transition from his eyes to the gateway portal now has the nurse blinking effect

I don't know if this is a bug or if its intentional but I am reporting it none the less because it is a pretty bad change to pinhead bug or not. It happens 100% of the time but instead of the smooth 0.5 second transition from pinheads eyes POV to the gateway it has the same effect of zooming out making the FOV very wide then quickly zooming back in during the 0.5 second transition period this really has an ugly effect when placing the gateway very close to you as the killer and gives slight motion sickness. Again I do not know if this was intentional or a bug but I very much think this is not good for pinhead as the smooth transition was more then enough to make playing pinhead feel very comfortable.

7 votes

Under Review · Last Updated