Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Steam PC - Challenge Notification Issues

Barnes
Barnes Member Posts: 6

After turning on my PC and booting DbD for the first time, when I click Play as Killer or Play as Survivor and proceed to hover over the current archives challenge button on the right side of the screen, it tells me no challenge selected even though I had one selected before exiting the game and turning off my PC. I then have to go back to the main menu and click Play as Killer or Play as Survivor again for the currently selected challenge to properly display. This doesn't occur when closing and reopening the game, only when powering on or restarting my PC, but it's been happening to me for many weeks now so I thought I'd mention it.

The other Issue I'm having is with the in-game challenge progression and completion notifications. When both of these are enabled, I will be very briefly notified of the first and potentially second time I've made progress, but by the third instance of progress, the notifications are no longer displayed. I first noticed this after this year's Twisted Masquerade event was released, but before the event, each notification displayed for several more seconds and they were shown three or more times when necessary during the course of a trial.

6 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Tempto
    Tempto Member Posts: 11

I've noticed this too. The lack of challenge selection actually happens for me even when I only leave my pc in sleep mode.

I also have been getting the lack of progress notifications after the rapid second one.