The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is there an anniversary currently?

End_of_Slayer
End_of_Slayer Member Posts: 146
edited July 2023 in General Discussions

Answer: doesn’t feel like it.

Don’t get me wrong, this anniversary is great, and I love it. But there’s a massive issue right now and I don’t know if I’m the only one being affected by it.

Seeing as how everyone is using the Terrormisu offering, you would think the opposing players would be… more forgiving toward the other side.

Wrong. Back to back games as killer where survivors just want to speed run through the match and get out as quick as possible. Yeah, I’ll win a game here and there, but it’s then straight back to survivors trying to play the game like they’re the ones actually fighting for their lives.

Get frustrated at killer, switch to survivor. Maybe it’ll be better. It’s not. Killers tunnel and camp at 4-5 gens. Teammates don’t work on gens. Hell, I even had a match against a Sadako who slugged all 4 of us and didn’t hook anyone until everyone was finally downed.

This anniversary is great, but everyone’s playing like they’re preparing for the Olympics. You’re bringing in terrormisu so you get more bp, how are you getting a lot of bp when the game is basically done in 5 minutes? You don’t interact with the killer

Same on the survivor side. Killers tunnel and camp out one survivor instantly and they don’t get any bp. Like, you don’t get much bp either with all the cakes. I just don’t understand why everyone’s playing to win instead of playing to have a goood time.

I get enjoying your win. It feels bad to lose, I understand. But I feel like people are taking it too far to the point there’s no reason in playing as the event just isn’t fun.

Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe I’m the only one not having fun. Or maybe there’s people that agree with me, I’m not sure. It’s just a boring and dull event with every match being either a speed run or a tunnel fest.