Any news on Servers?

Gorik
Gorik Member Posts: 175

Any news on servers yet?

There is a server issue almost every game, either Killer connection (The main one by far) or other symbols as well as a mix of different ones in a single game, and so far BHVR have made no mention of a fix or reset etc.

The potential of this being the best anniversary I have experienced in my 5-6 years of playing is quickly becoming the worst.

Answers

• Nirgendwohin
    Nirgendwohin Member Posts: 1,251

just had a game where a completed gen exploded, a wesker jumped thru a shack window, got teleported back and stood there bamboozled for two seconds and got teleported back out.

• rha
    rha Member Posts: 417

News from BHVR? No.

News from me? Yes. Yesterday I got all new server effects I didn't have before:

• Gen appears not yet completed, but my character gets up and I get no more "repair" prompt. Gen completes by itself after 1-2 seconds.
    • Hooked survivors are occasionally displaced both vertically and horizontally, so I had to check the hooks in the area which gave me an unhook prompt. It looked like a survivor was hooked on the upper floor when he was actually hooked on the lower floor.
    • I was thrown on the hook by the killer but my camera still followed the killer around for about 5-10 seconds who was already in the next chase. Then suddenly my camera switched back to the hook and only then I heard me screaming.