Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

GUARDIAN TEACHABLE DOESN'T COUNT AS A GENERAL PERK FOR ACHIEVEMENTS

Vlarian
Vlarian Member Posts: 163

I bought the Stranger Things DLC before it was removed from the game, which means when viewing teachables on any character, it classifies the perk as either Steve's or Nancy's or Demos teachable. This is all well and all however, I was attempting to complete the Fleet of Foot challenge, and realised if Steve's teachable; Guardian, classified as a "General Perk" I could use Guardian with another general perk to complete the Generalist Expert challenge, killing two birds with one stone. However after testing my theory out, It's proven to not count toward that achievement, because "technically" Guardian is not a general perk. I think it would be fair to classify all Stranger Things characters perks as general to allow people who purchased the chapter the same luxury of having a bigger variety of perks when completing these general perk achievements. That's all, thank you for your time.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated