Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

random dcs

lmjv21
lmjv21 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

when i was playing (i was killer), the four survivors opened the gates and 3 of them just waited with me till the timer nearly finished, because i just let them go, we all dc-ed even though they exited the gate and before that, the whole match my screen was glitching and freezing, which it doesnt normally do, and in the menu and in game the music and sound effects kept cutting in and out and then every time i loaded in a lobby it either said something about the server crashing or easy anti cheat unable to validate, i closed and opened the game but the same thing kept happening. I use no cheats and this has never happened before and the survivors disconnected too. what is happening?

1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum.