Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC (Although probably happens on all plataforms)-Bots with flashlights could cause possible seizures

Mafilovy
Mafilovy Member Posts: 5

This bug happens whenever a bot survivor is holding a flashlight, either a flashlight they came with from the lobby, or a flashlight they find.

Whenever you're chasing that specific bot survivor, if they don't have a pallet or window nearby and you're at a semi-close distance from them, they will begin spamming their flashlight directly at your eyes at insane speeds (Like old flashlight speed), making them capable of blinding you withing one and a half seconds (In which time they spam the flashlight over three times).

This will happen every time this conditions are met. I've noticed it for a month now and wanted to report it because it can seriously cause damage to people, I don't suffer from seizures myself and it has honestly lead to headache.

I've been playing since 2018 and survivors spamming the flashlight at me back then wasn't as much of an issue, but bots have pinpoint accuracy towards the player's face, which makes seizures more likely to happen.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated