We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

I saw an amazing post on reddit about 6 months back regarding the basement

Options
DrDannieburger
DrDannieburger Member Posts: 57

It was discussing the customisable options available depending on the killer. I recall someone saying that if the killer was doctor, based on the prestige level, it would have more and more medical equipment and perhaps an electric chair, plus the hooks would be customised to the Lery's offering. What do you guys think? Any ideas in regard to the other killers?

Comments

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250
    Options

Oooo, interesting. Perhaps meant for Wishlist, though?

• Abyssionknight
    Abyssionknight Member Posts: 69
    Options

This is a cool idea. Reminds me a lot of the old hook system, except limited to one area so it's not as obvious to survivors what killer they're facing the instant they join the match.

Not sure they'd do it, but it'd be neat!

• Pauliewogger
    Pauliewogger Member Posts: 17
    Options

I imagine that The Doctor would probably have medical trays around his hooks with scalpels, pliers, lethal injections, and probably some other "Instruments of Torture", as well as things that emit electricity, (circuit boards, wires, etc.). The Pig would probably have a workshop area for her traps, as well as some sort of "Memoriam" to when she worked for the man himself (Jigsaw). I don't think it'll make it into the game, but still a really cool idea.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

I'm guessing they wouldn't implement something like that, cool as it may be, for the same reason they removed the customisable hooks (for those who don't know, the hooks used to look different depending on the killer, for example if playing against the nurse all the hooks would look like those we currently see on the Crotus Prenn Asylum map). I don't know if it's been directly addressed by the devs, but I would guess that that reason is either because they decided it was unfair to the killer to let the survivors know who they were against right off the bat, or because they felt that having hooks from one killer in another killer's map either clashed too much aesthetically or wasn't in keeping with lore/immersion.

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Options

It was discussing the customisable options available depending on the killer. I recall someone saying that if the killer was doctor, based on the prestige level, it would have more and more medical equipment and perhaps an electric chair, plus the hooks would be customised to the Lery's offering. What do you guys think? Any ideas in regard to the other killers?

Bring this up in general discussion . here you won't see much love for it but in general discussion maybe it gets a chance .