If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Which Dark Fantasy/Thriller Anime License would you wanna see as DBD Cosmetics?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

The Attack On Titan skins were a success for regular DBD players, lovers of the show, and anime fans in general. But now it's been a year, and in 9 days (July 13, 2022; correct me if I'm wrong), the AOT skins will leave the game, never to return. Another license lost, but on the bright side, it now opens the door to other available Anime licenses that may be available. I'm going to include mostly "Dark Fantasy" / "Thriller" Anime, basing this on what's most popular. The last two, if not all of these, I picked from the Player Satisfaction Survey. This first one, I know is VERY popular.

#1 DEATH NOTE - Probably the most popular Thriller Anime of all time. You got your three basic characters; Light, Misa and L. I bet Wraith could rock a sweet 'Ryuk' skin. And of course, the actual Death Note can be a Charm.

#2 HELLSING: ULTIMATE - You got your four characters here, along with the Valentine Brothers, Pip Bernadotte, The Dandy Man and Alexander Anderson. And, if BHVR wants to go "all the way", you could include Schrödinger and the Major.

#3 JUJUSTU KAISEN - Now here's your group right here. Itadori, Fushiguro, Kagusaki, Gojo and Sukuna, along with others. Although, I'm not sure how the Panda will work. (Make him a Jeff skin, pleeease... Like Nea with the Chesire Cat.)

#4 DEMON SLAYER - Same as the last one, you got your group right here. Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke, along with Tomioka, Urokodaki, Muzan and others.

#5 TOKYO GHOUL - I can picture Jake taking the role of Kaneki. I guess Yui can be Touma, Kate can be Rize and Dwight can be Hime. Anyone that disagrees can leave a comment below. Also, Trapper can be Jason (No, not that Jason.) I can already imagine him spanking the Survivors with a pair of bolt cutters.

#6 PARASYTE: The MAXIMUM - I can only imagine how BHVR would come up with Killer skins for the Parasyte, including Gotou, I bet it'd look sick.

#7 CHAINSAW MAN - Now, watching the anime, or reading the manga, whatever you prefer, you have your four basic characters. Denji, Makima, Aki and Power. Along with that, you have Himeno, Kobeni, Kishibe, Reze, along with others. And of course, Hillbilly's a Chainsaw Devil.

#8 BERSERK - I can definitely imagine a GUTS set for either the Oni, or the Knight; unless you'd rather he be a Survivor, then I'd suggest giving him to Vittorio.

#9 Devilman: Crybaby - These last two, I don't know much about, but it WAS in the DBD Survey, so it must be popular.

#10 DORORO - This guy could make a decent Jake skin; he looks like the cool loner type.

In a little while, I MAY do a Part 2. Stay tuned for that. And thanks for reading.

Which Dark Fantasy/Thriller Anime License would you wanna see as DBD Cosmetics? 10 votes

Death Note
20%
Stabby_AbbyGensByDaylight 2 votes
Hellsing: Ultimate
10%
tenoresax 1 vote
Jujustu Kaisen
0%
Demon Slayer
30%
Huniedpoppy78Anna_RalphANDRASK952 3 votes
Tokyo Ghoul