Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Epic games achievements

Daniël07
Daniël07 Member Posts: 2

I have tried to complete the new achievements on Epic Games. With new achievements I mean the achievements that came with the release of the chapter: End Transmission. I had the platina badge before, as I completed all achievements except for adept Jeff, Yun Jin and Thalita, as I didn't have them yet. When the anniversary event started, I bought the remaining characters with iri shards. I have done adept Gabriel over 4 times now, but the achievement won't unlock. However, I tried to complete adept Jeff, and the achievement counted. Also the achievements: repair the main gen on toba landing and escape, and all other new achievements won't count. Is this a problem on epic games specifically?

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Chlorozizium
    Chlorozizium Member Posts: 22

Yes, it's a problem on EGS specifically

Open the in-game overlay while playing the game and you'll see the only 116 achievements you're able to complete right now

• Raf99
    Raf99 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I have the same issue. DEVS why you are doing NOTHING about it?!

• DatStapleBoi
    DatStapleBoi Member Posts: 4

Yep, its a problem for all epic games players, 104 achievements are unobtainable. Hoping it gets fixed but the chances are honestly slim considering its on Epic Games.