If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Which AoT Bundle should I buy? Help

Options
deelie
deelie Member Posts: 1

Since AoT skins will leave the fog, I decided to make a poll that will help me determine which bundle is better. I don't have any bias towards characters on each bundle to make it fair for your guys opinions on what to choose.

I only plan to buy both of them but decided to just buy 1 because even if it costs 12 dollars in my country, its still expensive.

Which AoT Bundle should I buy? Help 4 votes

Armored Titan Pack Bundle
75%
Robotfangirl67Stabby_AbbyNikolaifly 3 votes
Warhammer Titan Pack Bundle
25%
HugTheHag 1 vote

Comments

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    Options
    Warhammer Titan Pack Bundle

Definitely Warhammer.

Spirit is cooler than Oni in my opinion, and you get Hange and Kenny's cosmetics, which are arguably the best from the AOT crossover.

Armored has Eren's cosmetic, and it's so ugly in game it's doing its whole bundle a disservice that even Annie and Mikasa's cosmetics can't overthrow.

• Nikolaifly
    Nikolaifly Member Posts: 46
    Options
    Armored Titan Pack Bundle

I think Armored titan because the survivor skins are more unique and represent Attack on titan more. I personally am an Ace main, but think that Kenny is kind of a not huge character in AoT (I only baught the cosmetic bc it was Ace). Mikasa and Levi represent AoT much better and the outfits are much more special. And the Armored titan skin feels alot better than the warhammer titan skin, as it is much more different from the original character (Armore dis more different from the oni that warhammer is from the spirit).