Suggested Changes to Every Killer

Hello, everyone ! I have been playing Dead by Daylight for a while now, and I believe that I have good experience with most of the killers, enough to make judgements about their kits at least (most of them). So, I'll get this started. Let me know if you agree or disagree with these and tell me what you would change !

Trapper - Start him with some traps already in his hands and let him carry more than 1 at a time. Also, more plants need to be on the ground.

Wraith - Fix the add-ons. Half of them are useless.

Hillbilly - Pretty good I think.

Nurse - Lengthen the stun after teleporting.

Shape - Nerf the add-ons. Make his T1 lunge and movement speed average. Make his T2 and T3 lunge and movement speed a lot higher.

Hag - Good I think.

Doctor - Make madness cause its side effects more often (screams, reverse skill checks, illusions, etc.)

Huntress - Good I think, but some map collisions are terrible. Hatchets that should hit sometimes don't, and hatchets that shouldn't hit sometimes do.

Cannibal - I don't have enough experience with him to comment.

Freddy Krueger - Bring back the having to draw survivors into the dream world before being able to attack them, make dream snares slow more, and make generator teleporting faster.

Pig (My Main :D) - Get rid of the roar on the ambush, make crouching a SLIGHT bit faster, make boxes a bit longer to search, and maybe make traps have other activation causes, such as unhooking someone else, healing someone else, or taking a protection hit.

Clown - I don't have enough experience with him to comment.

Spirit - I think the PTB changes should be good enough, but I guess we will have to see.

Legion - Pretty balanced, but I don't think they are very fun to go against when playing survivor.

Plague - Make infection spread faster on objects.

Ghost Face - Fix the detection when looking around corners. Survivors just can't reveal him.

Demogorgon - Probably won't get changed anymore, so I can't really suggest much, especially because he is balanced anyways.

Oni - Pretty good I think.

Deathslinger - Make reeling faster. There are so many loops where even landing a successful shot does literally nothing because you can't pull them around the loop in time.

Pyramid Head (My Second Main :D) - Pretty good I think.

Blight - Give him less bounces.

Twins - Have them switch faster with less slowness afterwards, and make the stun after kicking Victor faster. Also, make victor respawn faster.

Trickster - Make it take a couple less knives to remove a health state.

Nemesis - Pretty good I think.

Pinhead - Make his chain shoot a bit slower and make the survivors remove the chains a bit faster.

Artist - Make her slowed for longer after shooting her dire crows.

Onryo - PTB changes look great !

Dredge - Make the locker teleport while not in nightfall slightly faster. The slowness is so painful.

Mastermind - Pretty good I think.

Knight - Give survivors a bit of immunity to hits after being hit by one of the guards so that you can't guarantee an instant down.

Skull Merchant - Really, really boring for both sides but balanced I think, maybe make drones expose slightly slower.

Singularity - I don't have enough experience with him to comment.