Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What killer should I main

I started playing dbd a year and a half ago and I wondering who I should main. I don’t have singularity or skull merchant. I’m into stealth but I would like something new, please provide explanation on why you think it would be a good fit

Best Answers

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611
    Answer ✓

I've personally been enjoying Dredge a lot. Maybe you would enjoy playing it because it's not a stealth killer but it has a similar suprise effect as them when it jumps out of lockers and during Nightfall.

Also Wesker is apparently very fun to play, I haven't tried him yet but he's popular enough that I believe it.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,637
    Answer ✓

Wraith is a very reliable choice especially since they just removed lightburn.

Since you want something new though there is also dredge, onryo, ghost face.

Answers

• TheMetalOne
    TheMetalOne Member Posts: 20

Nurse, if you don't already know how to play her well. She's got a cool mori, she's fun to play, there is a TON of room for perk experimentation with her (try "stealth nurse" where it's all undetectable), when someone fear-DCs you get an easy win, and certain addons of hers are REALLY GOOD (but not the ones you might expect).

From an aesthetic perspective, she's scary as hell. If you saw that coming down the street, floatin' and #########, you would run the other way. I also like her lore, and her "secret lore".

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

Clown!

Very easy to learn, but has so much to him if you're willing to put in the time to learn everything about him. There's much more to him than "Yellow bottle does this pink does that"

• Depressedlegion
    Depressedlegion Member Posts: 326

Dredge as he's my main killer, and really fun to grab people from lockers.