The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Solo Queue

skrrr
skrrr Member Posts: 11

I hate playing solo q, I have over 700 hours in the game and I'm not able to win like every match, I team up with non experienced players like they have 10-20,they dont do gens, nothing but crouching in the corner, MMR not working,please bring back the rank system like It was before,back again I was teamed with iridescent players like me,not now !!!

Comments

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,475

The MMR system does screw up a lot, mainly when it comes to backfilling and that does need to be addressed.

However, the rank system was no better when it comes to matchmaking, infact, personally I had more uneven matches back during that system, because it ONLY took into account a number that didn't really mean anything. And even then the moment you got the rank 7 or 8 you went against 'red ranks' anyway so it wasn't even that strict at matching ranks.

• mikewelk
    mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669

Casual solo queue experience.

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,184

You'll get used to it. But look on the bright side, the event powers are gone.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,999

swf or master hitting hyper focus skill checks. Those are your real options

• lifestylee
    lifestylee Member Posts: 259

Survivor on DBD is the hardest thing i've ever witnessed in any game and the devs keep making it harder and harder catering to bad killers.