Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC: End Game Summary Screen Bug

smimley
smimley Member Posts: 5

Step 1: End the match by being the last survivor dying on hook against the Hag on Shelter Woods

Step 2: Tab out (alt+tab) on first screen in end game summary (where it shows the breakdown of the bloodpoints you earned that match)

Step 3: Let the game automatically progress through remaining end game summary screens until it reaches the final one where it shows everyone's load outs and total earned bloodpoints

Step 4: Try to hit "Continue", which turns the screen black, and does not progress the screen anywhere.

Step 5: alt+f4 to force close the game, which then prompted a crash reporter to come up when the game closed

So pretty much as I already said above, I was the last survivor, playing as Nancy Wheeler (I was using a 7th year anniversary event flashlight with the green and yellow battery add-ons, and brought a terrormisu offering), and was put on hook as the last survivor by the Hag on Shelter Woods. After the animation of me dying completed, I saw the first screen in the end game summary showing my breakdown of blood points earned. I alt+tabbed out of the game into discord, letting the game automatically progress through the rest of the end game summary screens, and when I came back, it was on the final screen showing everyone's load outs and how many bloodpoints they earned, and it looked like the picture below;

I noticed it showed the options for what to press as if I was using a controller, but I am on PC and use keyboard and mouse. I managed to get the continue button to light up so I can click it, did so, and the screen went to this;

It stayed on this and never continued, so I had to alt+f4 out of the game, which prompted the crash reporter, where I also reported this issue but could not show the images of what the screen looked like.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated