The Thing About Wesker’s Perks

Options

I post again, because I don’t have work for another 4 hours and I’m bored. Plus perhaps the word Wesker triggers some sort of neuron activation in the communities brains that causes them to click on the post. I thought bhvr peaked with Nemesis. I said “It can’t possibly get more hype. They’ll never be able to top this.” Then the devs spat in my face the unprecedented. A second chapter from the same license. A bold move, and I watched the community rejoice as I ate my words with no milk. Nowadays that killer’s popularity still stands…and the community doesn’t like that? Whatever, not my problem, TIME TO BE A JACKASS! Disclaimer, this post is meant for comedic value don’t send the pitchforks and torches after me.

The first perk we get to take a look at is Awakened Awarness. Besides not sounding too smooth coming off the tongue for some reason, AA lets you see nearby survivors aura when you’re carrying another one of their buddies to their untimely demise. No 5 year chip required. Thus the backpack build was born, with mad grit, agitation, and starstruck, you can get gen rushed twice as fast and have your funny build work once in a blue moon. In all honesty perks mid, but do indeed run it with starstruck for extended value.

Next up we have Vault Master Myers encapsulated, Superior Anatomy. Whenever a survivor dares throw themselves through a window in your presence, you vault your next window a bit faster with just enough time left to say “do I make that?” While whiffing your ass off on your next swing because you’re desperate for value. This perk is mediocre by itself. Vaulting has never really been the beat thing to do against survivors, and I haven’t seen a window tech since noob3 was consistently uploading, so this perk is just kinda niche. Run it with bamboozle to jump out the window AND make the survivor run to the next loop. Side note, funny they released this on a killer who’s power lets him vault faster than normal anyway.

Finally, we have Terminus. Defined in Oxford dictionary as: a final point in space or time; an end or extremity. This has got to be one of the most bad ass sounding perk names we’ve had for a WHILE. Sadly, it’s mid. When the exit gates are powered, all injured survivors are broken, and stay that way until, and 30 seconds after they t-bag you at the exit, making you wish you brought bloodwarden instead. Not detrimental not in the least, but endgame builds were never my forte. They seem so boringly consistent. Fun counter to adrenaline though. Run it with no way out to have survivors punching the air as YOU t-bag them at the exit gates for once.

And thats it. Another post cranked out with little regard to how I am virtually spamming the forums in an attempt to make someone laugh. Real talk though, I don’t get the Wesker hate. Fun killer, fun license, bumpin chase music, and really not that hard to run if you know how to predict movement. Is only game, take it in the chin, do what I do and breathe copium with the “I pip I win” mentality and ready up for the next one. Feel free to hollar about how wrong I am in the comments. Just know you’re getting set on edge by a dude named Albert. Couldn’t be me.