Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New Killer perk idea

Perk: While carrying a survivor, any successful hit on another survivor instantly puts them in the dying state.

This would combat body blocking, but the balance is that the killer has to hook the survivor in hand before grabbing anyone else. If the killer tries to go after too many survivors while carrying their cargo, the survivor in hand will hop off.

(This idea was suggested on Hybridpanda's twitch stream by a poster, IDK their name)

Comments

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
    As much as I hate body blocking sometimes, this would cause utter pandemonium among hardcore or “just business” survivor players. If only killers could move survivors by colliding with them- even if just a little. 
  • Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

bodyblocking has simple solution, really.
    Just hit the damn survivor.
    If you have iron grasp, you have enough time to hit them at least 4 times. One will be down. Maybe more.

I had body blockers vs nurse with irongrasp. I downed two completely. two others were injured.