Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC crash when open the stores in Windows version in events

Deku4438
Deku4438 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

When it was just the survivor and killer update I started having this problem accessing the store AGAIN.When I open the shop from the main menu, from the lobby from the killer or survivor side, from the character menu, with different characters, the game explodes. All windows are closed, the screen goes black for about half a minute and then with static and the game closes popping up a window about Live has failed. I had previously had this bug and could only access the store through the Killer lobby of a licensed character (In the Chinese New Year event)but in this last evento i'm the Mascarade I just lost all the redemption codes again, like the shirt codes last time.

This time could they be more serious with the Windows version? When the login was bugged for 2 weeks of the game I didn't see any patch note about it😡 and we couldn't redeem any codes either, Just as we missed the double points season on those dates.

And now that the anniversary is over, I can access it but the code for the crowns has expired.😞

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue. If you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum.

This discussion has been closed.