The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Suggest perks?

Hello, I don't play killer so much so i wanted to ask you about some suggestions for perks. I usually use those perks and i like it a lot, because they allow me to end game fast without being camping and using one shot killers or any totems. But some survivors msg me that my perks are toxic (I use no adds on, only the perks). I put photo of my perks, but i would want u to suggest me good perk to be able to see survivors for few seconds. All my life as killer i used only those in picture so i have no idea for other killer perks. Thanks in advance.

P.s. i only play with trickster and legion if that matters.

Comments

• ARTRA
    ARTRA Member Posts: 938
    edited July 2023

We would need more informarion like what other killers/perks do you have. But i would say from what i can see.

Make you choice is not goot on those killers, is mostly usefull on killers thst can teleport back, demogorgon, dredge,hag nurse.

For hubris someone thst can catch fast with an M1 or have antiloop, not legion or trickster.

--------

Now i see only 4 pages of perks so i assume there are not s lot of perks to work.

I would pick for trickster.

If you like starstruck add agitation you have a bigger terror radious to apply it and helps hooking. I see infectious fright i guess you have plague? Then also add corrupt intervention, awesome perk.

Agitation, Starstruck,Iron maiden,Corrput intervention/No where to hide.

Also would be fine

Sloopy butcher(try land some M1), Nurses calling, No where to hide, Fearmonger.

For legion

Fearmonger, Jolt, Enduring, No where to hide.

Also for some ideas, otzdarva have a page with builds for killers.

Otzdarva.com