We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

how are we all doing today?

Options
Skittlesthehusky
Skittlesthehusky Member Posts: 655
edited July 2023 in Off-topic

just wanted to check in with you guys and hear about your day again. its friday! for those who arent busy on the weekends, you get to chill soon! :)

if your day just started, share your plans!

i plan on playing some oni today. just got demo to p100!

Comments

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,847
    Options

Weekends in this house are typically for hikes and/or board games but I’m gonna sneak a few jump scare Myers sessions in there somewhere.

Also maybe some Hard West, a great tactical combat game in a gritty western setting with an engaging story about vengeance from beyond the grave.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,782
    Options

I know its not Friday any more, but I went on a date on Friday and the guy was so nice :)

Gonna go on a second one with him soon and I'm already looking forward to it.