We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Killer Concept: The Siren

Options
Xendritch
Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842
edited July 2023 in Creations

Name: The Siren

Height: Tall

Terror Radius: 44m with a lullaby that extends another 16m

Speed: 4.4mps

Power: Siren's Song

Siren's Scream: Hold the power button to charge up a scream that extends forward 12m destroying any dropped pallets and breakable walls in it's path. Survivors hit by this power become disoriented and gain the hindered status effect for 4 seconds and are slowed by 10%

Special Ability Siren's Call: Hold ability button 2 to send out a sonar that extends the length of your terror radius and any survivors in the radius have their aura revealed for 5 seconds. The ability then goes on a 60 second cooldown.

Just an idea I had cuz I feel like a sound based killer would be really cool and we need another killer like Doctor that can play with their radius.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• BlueMoonBRUHMOMENT
    BlueMoonBRUHMOMENT Member Posts: 80
    Options

I actually really like this idea for a killer, that being a sound based one.

But with starstruck and infectious fright or any other terror radius based perk; the 44 meter terror radius is going to be awful.

It is quite literally the only thing I disagree with, love everything else.