The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Fun killer concept

I thought of a pretty interesting killer concept, and I don't know how receptive all of you at Behavior are to new killer suggestions, but I just thought I'd put my thoughts out there. So, the basic idea of this killer would be one that cannot see anything, excluding basic auras (incomplete generators, hooked survivors, etc.) Other than that, the map is completely pitch black for them, other than incredibly nearby walls which are outlined so the killer doesn't get completely lost. Now, though that might sound pretty hard to play, I thought of an ability that might balance it out a bit. Something close to holding down the power button, and while doing so, the killer can see all survivor auras across the map, but only while completely immobile, so they can't just see survivors during a chase.

Again, not sure if this would even be considered to add to the game, but I think it's fun to think about, nonetheless.

Comments