We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Killer perk idea: Death Game

Options
Archael
Archael Member Posts: 691
edited July 2023 in Creations

Pain and suffering is what motivates your every move. Let them scream, let them feel your devotion. Be like a cat that play with a mouse.

• Unhooked survivors are full health.
  • Unhooked survivors are exhausted for 30s, unless you was closer than 20m from hook within 10s after hooking a survivor and not in chase. (*is this part clear? I feel its too complicated*)
  • Unhooker gets endurance for 20/15/10s.
  • Unhooker aura is revealed for 5s after unhook.
  • All survivors further than 20m from you scream and their aura is revealed to you for 3/4/5s after hooking a survivor.
  • Survivors self-unhook chance is reduced by 2%.
  • Every non consecutive hook grants additional 500 bloodpoints (max 3000)
  • Gain 100% more bloodpoints in sacrifice category.
  • Deactivates when exit gates are powered.

*The idea for the perk is to give additional bloodpoints in sacrifice category and at the same time reward players who play suboptimally but healthy.

Numbers can be changed and discussed, what is important is the idea

Post edited by Archael on

Comments

• ViperTheCharon
    ViperTheCharon Member Posts: 102
    Options

Well, Dark Devotion is already a thing, so I suggest to change the name of a perk.

Also about your perk, the 30 meters is so out of ordinary, maybe decrease that to like 24 meters, similiar to devour hope.

The one thing i'd add is that it deactivates when the exit gates are powered.

• Archael
    Archael Member Posts: 691
    Options

Good suggestions. It was just a brainstorm, but going to change it