We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking For Friends!! or just people, mostly friends.

Options

Hi! :)

Im 17, and looking for people to survive with, or have a custom match and mess around. Most of the time i dont play TOO seriously otherwise it just ruins the game, sometimes i dont take matches serious at all and will try to smack the killers ass as many times as i can for fun! (you would too if it was myers, cmon.)

I main Steve Harrington and Feng Min at the moment, but i like to switch it up alot and if we have alot of the same cosmetics, ill most likely try to match you, you have no choice.

I do not mind playing with people a little older then me, just dont be weird. I may not be able to call but ill DEFO be messaging in the game chat and trying to communicate in the game.

I have 430.5 hours and counting in the game. i know ive played for more, i used to play on epic, till i REALLY wanted the stranger things dlc so i bought it on steam them bought the dlc.. it was worth it my steve is prestige 23. I have been playing for over two - three years. I do not think i am a good survivor at all i have my moments but most of the time i scream and panic and will sing songs as im being chased to calm my nervous bc my brain cannot function. As a killer- i think im pretty good.

Lmk if you are interested in playing!

Bonus stuff - somethings we might have in common/ things i like!

The top one is STRANGER THINGS, recently spent over £125 on stranger thinngs funkos, and one of them cost £70 on its own, safe to say i am obsessed.

Heartstopper!

Minecraft <3 been playing since i was a little kid and never stopped

mad anxiety, we can panic together :))

I love Sam and Colby, literal angels<3

Fnaf

ROBLOX and AMONG USS

i love acting and singing!

disney>>

high school musical>>

the color purple

ur mum

really love the 80s<3 absolute vibe

BYE<3 :)

Comments

• Cbea1021
    Cbea1021 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hey I’m Cameron and I’m 19, I’m not the greatest but I try my best lol, I was wondering if you want to play together, my ps5 name is TTV_DeadShot15, if you want to play together

• Niamhhhh
    Niamhhhh Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hii I’m 17 and related to everything you described (especially that Michael part) my ps is NMG_frog if you wanna play!

• Kuffowi
    Kuffowi Member Posts: 62
    Options

heyo :D im a goofy survivor and would love to play ^^ im 17 (turning 18 on the 9th :D) and i would love to goof around lol

i currently play on ps4, and i also play minecraft and fnaf :D

i also panic when im survivor so we can panic together :> i may be able to get on the party mode (mic) but im hella nervous and my family is loud haha

also you have the vibe of someone i really want to be friends with/ get to know :D

happy vibing - kuff <33