We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

POSTAL- Killer and Survivor Concept

Options
ViperTheCharon
ViperTheCharon Member Posts: 102

Postal Dude images are used just for reference.

New Killer: The Reaper

A Versatile killer, that can use firearms and piss... with his power, Gone Postal.

His personal perks, Cold Iron, Hex: Parade of Disasters and Blood Path, allow him to carry with ease, create confusion and regain the energy after the fall.

Name: Postal Dude

Nationality: American

Power: Arsenal

Power Attack Type: Special Attacks: Sniper Rifle (Remington Model 700) and Censored Stick

Weapon: Shovel

Terror Radius: 32m

Speed: 4.6 m/s

Alternate Speed: 4.4 m/s (Holding a Sniper Rifle)

Height: Average

POWER: GONE POSTAL

A man that went beyond insanity can wipe out obstacles in effective or rather disguisting ways.

SPECIAL ABILITY: UNZIP

Press the Power button to unzip your pants, you cannot attack while in this state.

Press and hold the Attack button to spill out the substance that can contaminate survivors, interactables and create the trail of urine, urine on interactables and the trail stay up for 60 seconds.

Whenever a survivor interacts with contaminated interactable, steps on the trail or gets hit directly, they become urinated.

When the survivor becomes urinated, they'll vomit each 30 seconds, revealing their location with killer instinct for 5 seconds.

SPECIAL ITEM: METAL BUCKET

There are 6 buckets full of water scattered around the map that can be used twice.

Survivors can clean themselves or teammates with a bucket to get rid off the urine in 8 seconds. Each use of the bucket on a specific survivor adds up 4 seconds up to 20 seconds.

SPECIAL WEAPON: SNIPER RIFLE

Press the Secondary Power button to switch your weapon to the Sniper Rifle that contains 5 bullets. You cannot shoot while unscoped.

Press and hold the Power button to scope in. (takes 0.4 seconds to scope in & out)

Press the Attack button to shoot with a bullet that damages survivors and travels at extreme speed. (60 m/s)

Bullets are consumed on use and can be refilled at Lockers.

"Moving to "Paradise" was a tragic mistake. People here are... sick. I hear gunshots, screams after dark. Now the phone calls, sayin' I'm being thrown outta this house. My house. Wearing Kevlar Vest and carrying a sidearm at all times now..."- Diary (War Journal)

KILLER PERKS:

COLD IRON:

You are always startegic, which makes your tasks easier.

While carrying a Survivor, Cold Iron activates and you benefit from the following effects:

• Your Basic Attacks destroy breakable walls and pallets.
  • The Cool-down of successful Basic Attacks is reduced by 10/15/20%.

"Didn't think I'd make it. Sitting duck on bridge. Must work my way through these caverns... they open into junkyard on far side of town... either way, I'll have the advantage in these narrow mines!"- Diary (War Journal)

HEX: PARADE OF DISASTERS:

A Hex that creates within survivors chaos.

Hex: Parade of Disasters is inactive within the first 35/30/25 seconds of the trial.

When Hex: Parade of Disasters activates, random Dull Totem will be hexed by it for 35/30/25 seconds, when the time runs out, it deactivates for another 35/30/25 seconds.

While Hex: Parade of Disasters is active, survivors will hear the Terror Radius as if the killer was nearby.

After cleansing or blessing Hex: Parade of Disasters, you become Undetectable for 60 seconds.

All of these effects persist until its Hex Totem is cleansed or blessed.

"Must face the possibility that I am only uninfected person in Paradise. Air Force must napalm the entire town... ensure this Madness doesn't contaminate rest of country! Wait! I hear... music? Damn! It IS music! Better check this out..."- Diary (War Journal)

BLOOD PATH:

Whenever a Survivor gets rescued or escapes from your grasp, the aura of other survivors within 16 meters of your location is revealed to you for 10 seconds, also you get 1 Token up to maximum of 3 tokens.

Each token in your possession grants you 1/1.5/2% Haste Status Effect.

If you have 3 Tokens in your possession, you are granted with the ability to kill a survivor by your own hand, then you lose all of your tokens.

"The veterans of many wars fill these slums. I'll bring my own war with me."- Diary (War Journal)

New Survivor: Postal Dude

Postal Dude is calm and easy-going, but can be sociopathic and cynical when pushed to the edge.

His personal perks, Bass Sniffer, No Regerts and Hangover allow him to track chased survivors, go over the edge and get straight up into the thing.

Role: Undefined

Nationality: American

SURVIVOR PERKS:

HANGOVER:

Hangovers make you want to get over with things as quickly as possible.

Unrushed locker opening and slow vaulting are increased by 30/35/40%.

"I was pretty hungover yesterday, but I think I remember where I work."- Postal Dude

BASS SNIFFER:

This fish finder looks very ordinary, but it can detect something more than fish.

When a survivor begins a chase with the killer, Bass Sniffer activates:

• Recieve an audio cue.
  • You and the chased survivor see each other's auras for 4/5/6 seconds.

"Get that slimy bastard with our fish radar!"

NO REGERTS:

Your mundane life pushes you to the extreme.

Once you are one Hook away from instant death, injured and working on a generator with more than 80%, press the Active Ability button 2 to activate No Regerts for 16/20/24 seconds.

When the killer picks you up and the time hasn't elapsed yet, throw a grenade in front of them to blind them, immiedately escaping their grasp and inflicting them with Hindered Status effect (30%) for 15 seconds.

No Regerts is disabled for the remainder of the Trial after use.

"I regret nothing."- Postal Dude