Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Map glitch for the Killer on Badham Prescool I

Reckall
Reckall Member Posts: 10
  • I was playing the Onryo in Badham Prescool I when, while chasing a Ace, I met an impassable point of the map. This point was impassable only for me: Ace was able to get away.
  • A few games later I was testing a new recording program when I met the very same problem, on Badham I, in the same point. I was chasing a Dwight, again as the Onryo, and he was able to run away while I was blocked by an invisible barrier.
  • This happened two times in two games, one in each game, and always on Badham I.
  • I had Fire Up, Superior Anatomy, Baboozle and Overcharge.

documents to add

• I have a video of the second occourrence. Sadly the quality is low, but it is possible to see clearly where the invisible basrrier is (including Dwight passing through the same place without problems).
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dU4Jnz3GlU
  • Logs (PC only)

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments