Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PS5 Trophy "Bug"

Are people sure that this is a bug, or was BHVR able to get Sony to just merge PS4 Trophies onto PS5? Only ask cause I got my Adept Doctor on PS4, but have yet to get it on my PS5 and it just unlocked, but Adept Hag is still locked. And I have all but a few of the Adept Survivors now, the only ones missing being ones I know I haven't done

Best Answer

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 700
    Answer ✓

Never mind, decided to test more and by simply closing and reopening the game I got more trophies. Such as Adept Hag

Answers

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895

All the ones I had left to do on PS5 that I had gotten on PS4 unlocked so it worked as intended for me.

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,958

Opening and closing the game doubles your progress on your trophies from my own test. I only signed in once, but I knew roughly what a lot of my progress values were, and most of them doubled.

Shame I didn't hit a single 24ft axe until now... I don't wanna cheese trophies, but that one can do one xD

• Trial_By_Scythe
    Trial_By_Scythe Member Posts: 65

My Outbreak Breakout trophy popped as soon as I jumped on PS5 after the update, and I was only at 55% progression.