Can not connect to RTM server - PC

Options

Since yesterday's patch I've been having this issue on Steam. For the last month or so I havent been able to play more than 1 game before being forced to restart. However I found a solution for it, playing on a VPN. Now, that has changed since yesterday's patch. Since yesterday the cutscene skips, and evertime I get to 'connecting to RTM server', but it doesn't progress from there. Can't play the game normally and now can't play it with a VPN anymore either. Basicly just unplayable in general.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• nyixxi
    nyixxi Member Posts: 10
    Options

mine works fine without it but i'm still not gonna play without a vpn cause people get way too mad at this game and im having the same rtm issue. anything you find that helps?

• Carameliciousx
    Carameliciousx Member Posts: 9
    Options

I've tried everything, but nothing that has worked for me thusfar.

• Vyse
    Vyse Member Posts: 2
    Options

Same for me. Ever since the update I cannot connect to the game via my VPN. non-VPN connection gets me in just fine as before, but with the hacking and security issues I don't want to play without it

• peketo
    peketo Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

same thing for me. I hope it gets fixed soon

• angelstephgiesb1
    angelstephgiesb1 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 6
    Options

Well it’s been 4 days now and there’s been no updates about it. Apparently it won’t be fixed until the next big update