We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What would you think about a perks only chapter

Options
Chiky
Chiky Member Posts: 598

Imagine a chapter that, instead of a new survivor, killer, or map, we get only new "generic" perks for both killer and survivor, as well as tweaking the already existing perks to buff the ones nobody uses.

Would that be something you'd be interested in? The community has made a LOT of really cool perk concepts that could find a home there :)

What would you think about a perks only chapter 15 votes

Good Idea
33%
SlamitieLepespiChikyAssortedSortingDepressedlegion 5 votes
Bad Idea
33%
brokedownpalaceGensByDaylightDavidHypnosTheSingularityToastierty 5 votes
Could work with some changes
33%
BlueberryF60_31ChordycepsnarsTheMinttyFist 5 votes

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 12,868
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Could work with some changes

Couldn’t be generic as they’d make no money. You need to give financial incentive.

So it would be like a paid chapter to get the perks, just instead of a killer or survivor it would be a huge pile of additional perks.

The set of reworked or buffed perks would be free though.

I’d be down for this idea.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,596
    Options
    Bad Idea

I couldn't really see it happening myself but just my opinion.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Good Idea

yeah, I was thinking about the financial aspect of it... They could sell each perk individually, say for example 1000 shards for each, or 54 cells, and a discount if you buy them all? idk