Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Not a huge issue but...

Chaotic_Wretch
Chaotic_Wretch Member Posts: 94
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

Trigger warning if you hate curse words. I must write them out here so my point is made.

I had a survivor call me "#########" and "dogshit" and told me to "die". These words all should have been filtered by the extremely aggressive censor bot but they weren't. I even tested to see if it would still block them if I typed them and it did. I reported her for telling me to die because that isn't cool, but I am still curious how she got past the censor.

1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, however this is not a bug. If you want to leave feedback regarding the in-game chat filter, you can open a thread in the Feedback and Suggestion section: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/suggestions

Comments

• Chaotic_Wretch
    Chaotic_Wretch Member Posts: 94

Seems the censor here is aggressive as well. the first word is "sh**". You should be able to discern what word that is.

This discussion has been closed.