We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Potential Killer Idea

Options
RockyCrayon6625
RockyCrayon6625 Member Posts: 27

Like the title says, this is an idea I had for a new killer I call "The Descendant". The idea is for a Witch Ancestor to directly contact their descendant and work together for a sort of similar manner to The Twins. Below you'll see the lore for this character, as well as a power and perks I came up with for them.

If you have any criticisms, please be polite and be constructive about what to change/tinker instead of just blatantly saying "It's just OP".

Bonuses: The original name was to be The Bloodline or The Warlock. They also do not interect directly with things in the realm, instead using the dark arts in the tome. Like fire incinerating pallets, lightning bolts damaging generators or sheer force blowing breakable doors down.