We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Survivor Perk Suggestion: "Surprise!"

sheratan_mortis
sheratan_mortis Member Posts: 4
edited July 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

I think it would be an absolutely awesome perk to have that allows the survivor to press a button that would throw the item they are carrying to the killer's face. It would stunt the killer giving the survivor time to escape. The item thrown can have a random percentage change of either losing charges or being unrecoverable.

I think this perk would ad so much fun to the game! I was being chased by Legion and we were at a corner, the first instinct feeling I has was to want to throw my flashlight to their face.

Comments

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,979
    edited July 2023

Agree, doesn't even have to be a long stun either can just be like a 1 or 0.5 second stun

Of course it might be abusable if you are able to do it while the killer is carrying someone so mabye disable it if they are, but then again mabye not since it would be so short after all, and if it destroys the item it could be a balanced concept