Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Unaliving on first hook should be bannable

124»

Comments

• BoxGhost
    BoxGhost Member, Mod Posts: 1,308

Hello, everyone! Reminder to keep comments civil and about the topic at hand. Thank you!

• ScytheIX
    ScytheIX Member Posts: 36

If you take this as a personal attack, that's on you. (People usually don't like to be called out, I get it, the but damn fam..... you gotta learn to comprehend.) I'm responsible for what I say, not for what you interpret it as. Still not an attack. It's a comparison to how one can perceive you, it's a question if you work in law enforcement and it's a fact that you already confirmed in your posts. You do the same thing by calling everyone else "toxic" and "entitled" just because they hookicide. Is that a personal attack? (By your logic it should be.)

You don't have to parrot back to me what I write. I am well aware.

If you attack a group of people though, that seems to be perfectly fine/ the norm. After all, we are all entitled whenever we hookicide. ;)

• dbdthegame
    dbdthegame Member Posts: 699

I don't have to take it as a personal attack; it is, by definition, an attack on my person (i.e character). I don't think I used the word toxic at all, now you're just putting words in my mouth. I called the behavior entitled because it is representative of an entitled mindset; I can think of very few legitimate reasons to suicide on hook (in the manner that I've described many times) other than valuing your own time more than the time of the other 4 people in the trial with you, who were also hoping to play the game. And if this qualification holds, this behavior is, by definition, entitlement.

• Captain_Dickärd
    Captain_Dickärd Member Posts: 14

Rage quitting is a reportable offence which is listed separately from disconnecting, afking and idling.

Based on this text it seems reasonable to assume that the remedy to hook suicide is to report the offending player and submit evidence if you are able.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Something more interactive than skill checks. Maybe the keypad puzzle we have on the traps of skull merchant. That rewards you with a nice amount of points if you complete it. Or something like that. So the match doesn´t feel like a loss.

After all, escaping is just 5000 bloodpoints and maybe an item.

• Halloulle
    Halloulle Member Posts: 1,271

something like that as far as BP are concerned.

I also always liked the idea of getting benevolent points for objectives completed by others while you are on hook- similar to how being in chase contributes passively to the lightbringer emblem. That way the pip situation would also be covered.

• Captain_Dickärd
    Captain_Dickärd Member Posts: 14

Not participating/refusing to participate in normal gameplay is a report option. Afking and idling are also report options.