The most miserable game I'm had on this patch

I'm all for there being synergy between perks, on both sides. I want people to be able to combo perks and do whacky things, but the Buckle Up/For the People combo is the worst example of that I've seen in a while. There is literally nothing you can do as a killer that doesn't end the same way; with both survivors involved getting away. Why do BOTH survivors get the endurance effect and why, WHY is it 10 ENTIRE SECONDS! You can make about 40m of distance for free with 10 seconds of endurance. And BOTH survivors get the endurance. For 10 seconds. I know I'm repeating myself but there is no way this is working as intended right? I just have a hard time believing that in today's Dead by Daylight, "balanced" in the way that it is, that a combo like this got through. There is no counter play. "Well you should just hit the survivor that's chasing behind you with FTP/BU," ok then that survivor gets a speed boost, you get slow down, and both survivors get away. "Just pick up the survivor you downed really quickly," even with full stacks of STBFL, the survivor chasing behind you will have time during your attack recovery to pick the down up and then they both have 10 seconds of invincibility. If this combo makes it even a single patch without getting changed, I'm just going to take a break from killer for a while. Please stop this synergy devs; it's the absolute most awful way of implementing a synergistic combo.

Comments

• CatnipLove
    CatnipLove Member Posts: 1,006

I'm almost 100% certain this will get patched out. My gut says you probably won't have to wait long. But I haven't eaten in a few hours so it might be lying out of spite.

• TheTom20
    TheTom20 Member Posts: 458

me an friend tested buckle up an for the people earlier we don't use coms an was surprised how easy it was to pull off an multiple times per game in the hands of a coordinated team of 4 this is going to be very strong.