If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Singularity's Slow Wakeup Could Work On Twins

Options

I like how Singularity is allowed to look at his cameras while near hooked survivors. Not because it's useful for camping or anything, but sometimes I'll get intel that I want to capitalize on immediately and needing to spend a few seconds to walk away from hook could cause me to miss that opportunity. Singularity being slowed down significantly when he wakes back up feels like a fair trade-off to make sure he can't camp easily, but can still use his cameras from whenever.

I feel like the same idea would work perfectly fine on Twins. Twins also has scenarios where I might need to swap to Victor to immediately act on some intel, but being near a hooked survivor is keeping me from doing so. Getting Singularity's slowdown but being able to swap to Victor would be a great change to make Twins feel better to play.

Comments

• Meepy13
    Meepy13 Member Posts: 109
    Options

Twins wake-up takes 3 seconds, and you only get the hook notification after the unhook has happened. If they made it so you could switch whilst near hook currently it still wouldn't be that powerful, 3 seconds is more then enough to make plenty of distance and get the endurence survivor in front of the non endurence one