We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What Horror Game would you rather see come to DBD? Part 2: 90s-10s Edition

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited August 2023 in Polls

Part 2 of my "What Horror Games would you rather see come to DBD?" Poll... This is for those from the early Playstation era, and those from the old Pewdiepie / xbox 360 era when we were younger... Oh, how nostalgic will this be... Right, well here's the games.

Also, check out Part 1 if you haven't already. What Horror Game would you rather see come to DBD? — BHVR

Poll 1: CLOCK TOWER

Poll 2: SYSTEM SHOCK

Poll 3: DINO CRISIS

Poll 4: PARASITE EVE

Poll 5: Alone In The Dark

Poll 6: DOOM

Poll 7: F.E.A.R.

Poll 8: Deadly Premonition

Poll 9: Siren: Blood Curse

Poll 10: Condemned: Criminal Origins

Don't worry, I'm crying with you... SHARE THOSE TEARS! The nostalgia is real... But for real, though, which of these would you rather see?

What Horror Game would you rather see come to DBD? Part 2: 90s-10s Edition 16 votes

Clock Tower
31%
GibberishBothSidesEnjoyerSmoeJSteveIsMeTTVDavidHypnos 5 votes
System Shock
12%
ChordycepsSolsken 2 votes
Dino Crisis
6%
sanees 1 vote
Parasite Eve
0%
Alone In The Dark
6%
The_Geek 1 vote
DOOM
12%
Dhurl421Frogsplosion 2 votes
F.E.A.R.
12%
F60_31Scary_Punk_Ghost 2 votes
Deadly Premonition
18%
Marc_go_soloIncaNovahollow_wasp 3 votes
Siren: Blood Curse
0%
Condemned: Criminal Origins
0%

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options
    Deadly Premonition

I feel a "Deadly Premonition" chapter could bring some rather funny perk amd power ideas to fit in line with the uncanny valley type of game it was.

Honestly, I'd be happy with all of them, but since I enjoyed the Cage perks so much, I feel this chapter would give further options for more crazy #########.

• F60_31
    F60_31 Member Posts: 124
    Options
    F.E.A.R.

Need more creepy killers.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,049
    Options
    Clock Tower

Clock Tower is probably my #1 most wanted license in general right now.

Shame it's probably never going to happen; it hasnt even been on any of BHVR's player surveys for wanted licenses...