We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking for people to play with that don’t take it to serious

Options

Returning player to DBD looking for some memers to mess around with have fun and just banter

discord DumbDweet

add me if your down to meme around

Comments

• Dauntless
    Dauntless Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2023
    Options

I’m game. I sent you a request. But I’m old and new haha. Old in body, newish to dbd but not fun if you can’t talk to anyone. I’m a goober and love good jokes memes of all type. I don’t get offended which is rare these days. Love dark humor. Anyway. Daauntless on discord which is about 5 mins old so idk how all this works. Darkarchon76 on Xbox for dbd

• leon_help
    leon_help Member Posts: 8
    Options

hey i friended you on discord, i've been playing duo with a friend and we've been looking for a third to goof around with. my discord is yousuckleon.