Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Pinhead Teleport location issue

I know Pinhead already had a game changing problem recently, but this one is another bug that really penalizes the Pinhead player when it happens.

So what happens is, sometimes when teleporting, the Pinhead Player gets teleported very far from the survivor solving the box, and its not consistent, sometimes its considerably far from the survivor and others its very far from the survivor, something like half a map of distance. The thing is, I couldn't be able to reproduce it with bots on a custom match, so I can't really show give an exact way to reproduce it. What I can say is that everytime It did this, I spammed the teleport button before the survivor started solving, to get there asap. PS: I don't think this is intentional as in the wiki it says the maximum teleport distance from the survivor is 12 meters.

I could record 3 instances where this happened so you guys can try to see what is happening.

This one was recorded June 11th, I thought it could have been just a hacker, so I thought it wasn't a bug related to Pinhead.

But these 2 recording happened today, and in 2 different occasions, these raised my concerns about him again and resulted in me deciding to initiate this bug report.

I appreciate if you guys manage to resolve this issue, cause it's very annoying and a deciding factor in a match to teleport closer to an injured survivor solving the box.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.