Modes, Cosmetics and more! My wishlist

Options
Got a few things i feel would be hella awesome to add to dbd.

1. A game mode with 8 survivors and 2 killers and a bigger map. Have killers compete to please the entity while survs have power ups given by the entity to help them vs both murderers.

2. Hardcore mode for those who think the game is too easy. No hud or auras, 1 perk for survs and killers, no items, no add ons.

3. Cosmetic ideas:
-Huntress Wedding dress
-Doctor before the facemask and therapy he did on himself, ala human Herman.
-David Tapp riot gear
-Kate, summer beachwear
-Ace mafia style wardrobe
-Clown, WW1 inspired outfit with helmet etc. He was inspired by WW1 grenades so why not give him a soldier outfit.

4. Log in bonuses for continous play, whether it be daily weekly and monthly bonuses for consecutive log ins. 

5. Emblem to declare camping killers or or DNFinishers. Add a salt meter, the more they camp or dc dnf the saltier their meter. Equals ,less BP or shards for toxic play. 

6. Emotes for survivors and killers! I want my Ace gun fingers, i wanna wave "no" to a camping killer as i exit, i wanna bow down to players to playeda good game 

7. Theme music. Lets us choose our menu screen music, from regular dbd to the halloween version christmas version etc.

Thats all i got personally guys, what do you think?
Hope to see some of this included.

Comments

• IThrowTwigs
    IThrowTwigs Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2018
    Options

Most of them sound like nice QoL improvements and nice customization options. however with 5. I don't believe you should punish someone for playing the game for playing it how they choose fit. I much prefer playing against a camper then playing against a world is my terror radius doc personally but i think they shouldn't be docked more points on top of what they already miss out on for playing the way they do. (dcing could be ok to be implemented i think)

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

Regrding the modes, hardcore would just move the entire killer player base because they don’t like survivor perks (rightfully so though). And the 2v8 should be about 2v 9 or 10. This is due to snowballing being almost instant with 2 killers.

• Jawax
    Jawax Member Posts: 2
    Options

yeah i agree on everything on this wishlist lol devs please implement this

• C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Options

Most of them sound like nice QoL improvements and nice customization options. however with 5. I don't believe you should punish someone for playing the game for playing it how they choose fit. I much prefer playing against a camper then playing against a world is my terror radius doc personally but i think they shouldn't be docked more points on top of what they already miss out on for playing the way they do. (dcing could be ok to be implemented i think)

I love Doc lol the Dcing thing i could agree on that. You DC?  Ok lets give you a little penalty.
  • C4Garuda
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

Regrding the modes, hardcore would just move the entire killer player base because they don’t like survivor perks (rightfully so though). And the 2v8 should be about 2v 9 or 10. This is due to snowballing being almost instant with 2 killers.

Idk with a bigger map, i think survs will be able to hold their own. Unless its 2 Doctors lmaooo. Just thinking of that sounds crazy. The only thing to counter that would be have killers lock in and if they choose the same it will force the 2nd chosen to choose another killer. To stop 2 of the same killers from appearing.
  • C4Garuda
    Options
    Jawax said:

yeah i agree on everything on this wishlist lol devs please implement this

Haha thanks man! Hopefully they see this and implement some ideas