If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

End of Game Stats should be a thing.

Options

Like 99% of the games, DBD should have an end of the game screen with stats for the players to see their performance, the perks' performance, time played, and all of that.

As it is, we only have the end screen with how much bloodpoints we get, but my proposal is as follows:

- One button to take you to "Advanced stats". In that screen you will find the stats:

- You could see each player's time playing (each survivor's time would vary depending on when they die, and killer's time would indicate the total time of the match).

-Each perk of each player would show its number of uses, time active, percentage of stats increase/decrease, everything that the perks does it would show how well the perk did.

-Each killer would have a number of times they used the power, and well as efficiency of its usage (usage vs actually affecting the survivors). It will all change depending on the killer. Huntress could have an accuracy chart vs dredge having a distance teleported and proximity to survivors isntead. To these stats it also shows the bennefit of the addons used (say for example time decreased by X addon: 0.00 secs.)

-Each survivor item would have the number of uses, and the respective especific stat (hooks sabotage, % of gen repaired using it, % healed, accuracy in blinding,etc)

-Each survivor would have a "chase time" which indicates how long the killer was chasing them, and it would also have a % of Win/Lost chases.

-Killer would have an average kills per minute, as well as same % Win/Lost chases stat.

-Eaxh survivor would also have a % of gens repaired, number of unhooks, nunber of heals, etc

-Probably more things I'm forgetting

All of this would be to have each player a clear vision on not only how well they play, but how their perks/addons/items help in their gameplay as well. In my personal opinion, this is something that the game should definitely have and it only makes me wonder why it's not a thing already...

What do you guys think? what else should be added? Should the game have it?

Comments