Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Midwich Totems Missing

Nos37
Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

I was in a match against Doctor with Hex Ruin in play. I was able to run around the entire map looking for it while my perks Lightweight and Calm Spirit kept me out of chases.

I did two and a half laps around the entire map (both floors) throughout the duration of the match. Not only did I not find any hex totems, I only found three dull totems! (The fixed one in the library, and 2 other random ones.)

Yes, I checked the courtyard. Yes, I checked the bathroom stalls. Yes, I checked the lockers in the hallways. Yes, I checked the dead-end stairwell leading to the third floor. Yes, I checked the nook below the library behind the crumbling ramp...

The fact that I only found THREE dull totems is what boggles me. Where were the other TWO!? Where was Ruin??

The only place I could not check is the ramp leading from the downstairs bathroom to the upstairs bathroom since the killer never broke the breakable walls blocking that ramp.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

It would be a lot easier for players to tell if this is an actual bug or if they simply overlooked / missed / forgot about a possible totem spawn if this map didn't have 30+ possible totem spawn locations.