Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Spine Chill Perk Lag

Stage4Cancer
Stage4Cancer Member Posts: 1
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

I am a PlayStation user, and I have noticed that since Nicolas Cage has came out, the Spine Chill perk does not work. Every once in awhile it will light up and the red will go around in a circle like a clock really fast and it will go dark again. It does not light up when a killer is near. Silent or not. I check to see if it’s fixed every other day but unfortunately it is still not fixed. It happens every time I am on.

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

The Killer needs to have a clear line of sight with the survivor to activate the perk.

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,736

Spine Chill was changed, it only lights up when the killer has direct line of sight on you, otherwise the perk will not trigger. The red gauge on it goes from start to finish in 0.5 seconds after the killer looks away or goes out of range; this is the 0.5 second linger time for the action speed bonus.

This discussion has been closed.